Friday, November 11, 2016

thlog redo . about class




           Today  im  going  to  be  writing  about  the  intensity  of  the  class  and  how  i  feel  about  the  work  that  we  are  doing. I  feel like  the  work  is  kinda  hard  for  the  most  part. I  have  took  a  2  year  break  from  school  so  when  it  comes  to  thinking  I  have  to  get  back  in  the  creative  thinking  mind  set  again.  I  think  I  have  great  potential  to  be  a  good  writer  with  more  time  and  practice. The  projects  are  back  to  back  so  its  a  little  frustrating. Sometimes  if  I  fall  behind  in class  its  because  problems  at  home  or  im  busy  with  my  daughter. I keep my  daughter  5  days  out  the  week   and  she  can  be  a  handful  at  times.  Not  to  mention  im  a  single  father  , so  i  get  cuaught  up  a  lot  watching  after  her.

       I  can  say  that  I  understand  the  cousre  more  this  week  then  I  did  last  week. I  never  really  understood  genres  at  first   but  now  I  know  just  what  it  is. It  was  just  a little  confusion  because  you  were  throwing  all  type  of  information  at  us  all  in  one  day.  Certain  terms  and   other  things, I would  be  getting  them  mixed  up  and  confused. I  really  do  try  to  do  the  work  ,working  around  my  home  schedule. Even  if  I  might  not  fully  understand, I  still wont  come in  class  with  no  work  at  all. Its  better  to  try  and  get  part  of  a  grade  then  to  not  do  nothing  at  all  and  get  big  fat  0!

         I  completly  understand "moves". This  paper  is  a  lot  easier  then  genres. I  might  still  need  a  little  help  but  for  the  most  part  I  understand. Something  I  think  would  be  usful for  class  is  pairing  classmates  every  class  to  make  sure  that  thier  other  class mate  is  on  track  and  if  not  give  them  the  help  they  need. The  first  time  you  paired  us  in  a  group  that  helped  me  a  lot  because  I  can  use  some  of  my  class mates  ideas  to  come  up  with  some  of  my  own. I  like  to  take  my  time  learning  something  personally. Growing  up  I  never  been  a  fast  learner  I  like  to  take  my  time  doing  things. It  feels  like  everything  is  moving  so  fast  but  i  will  try  my  best  to  keep  up.!

1 comment:

  1. Car Car,

    It's really nice to know that you care about this course and performing well in college/life. I'll admit: the concepts we're studying are a bit tricky, but trust me, they'll help you out big-time in the long run.

    It looks like you stepped up your game with PB2A. Hell yeah! You're focusing on the WRITING itself and different (possible) WRITERS' PERSPECTIVES, which is exactly what I want you to be doing. I'm glad you're digging "moves" -- consider making that your focus for WP2.

    Keep chipping away at the workload and giving it your full effort. You got this.

    Z

    ReplyDelete